Click to rotate
Aerotech Uni T
Suited for universal type CNC cutting applications on Flat Table machines and/or Pod & Rail while using straight cutters.
The Aerotech Uni T is ideal for regular production requirements.
The precision collets allows a quick and easy change of any tool with different shank size.
The mechanical clamping system offers a run-out of 0.005 mm.
The Plus version with the patented Faceplate grill is ideal for those cutting operations that produce large pieces of debris and off-cuts.
Look at our Aerotech in action
- Machine interface: HSK-F 63
- Clamping system: Mechanical (with collets)
- Max. tool diameter: 16 mm
- Run-out: 0.005 mm x 2.5 D
- Torque: 100 Nm
- Rpm: max 24.000
- Balance: G<2,5 at 25.000 rpm
- Aerotech diameter: 105 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg (without tool)
- Flange: Standard flange (AER-35A) or patented Faceplate grill (AER-35F)
- Routing with straight tools (AER-35A)
- Nesting with straight tools (AER-35F)
Precision collets for straight shank from 6 to 16 mm
COUN-0600 - d: 6,00 mm
COUN-0635 - d: 6,35 mm (1/4")
COUN-0800 - d: 8,00 mm
COUN-0952 - d: 9,525 mm (3/8")
COUN-1000 - d: 10,00 mm
COUN-1200 - d: 12,00 mm
COUN-1270 - d: 12,70 mm (1/2")
COUN-1400 - d: 14,00 mm
COUN-1587 - d: 15,875 mm (5/8")
COUN-1600 - d: 16,00 mm
The Aerotech is mostly used to evacuates dust during Nesting & Routing MDF and chipboards. Here are the Aerotechs recommended for these specific operations. But the Aerotech range covers any need.
Do you want
Fill in the form below and you will be contacted by one of our operators.