NEWS / 23.02.2023
3 of the best countersink tools for your operations
As we all know, a countersink is a special tool that produces a conical hole matching the angle of the tool you have to ‘insert’. So, the operation must be neat, clean and solid.
PCD Countersinks provide a lot of benefits, especially when you require precision and surface finish:
- First, it allows the production of a smoother finish on the surface. This will improve the appearance of the final product, but also protect and increase the structural life of the material.
- Tool life is 15-20 times longer than TCT countersink on CFRP.
- It prevents exposing harsh edges and “reduce” the sharpness of every angle.
3 Cruing countersink for you
Here in Cruing, we’ve developed a wide range of drill and countersink, with standard solutions that work perfectly for any job and operations. Moreover, our standard countersinks allow you to have a quality tool at the best price possible.
But what are 3 of the best Cruing countersink drills?
- Aerodrill 801, our Z2/Z3 PCD countersink with an integral pilot for hand-held drilling of CFRP and hard composite/metallic stack materials. Available for 100° and 130° countersinking and with the customized pilot.
- Aerodrill 802 is an extension of the Aerodrill 801 but with an interchangeable pilot so you could choose the pilot you need based on your machining requests.
- Aerodrill 101-V, the Z2+2 PCD One-shot drill & countersink with 2 PCD cutting edges for CNC automated one-shot drilling and countersinking of CFRP and hard composite materials.
Are you ready to choose the best tool for you? Let’s discover it together: download our catalogue here or let’s talk about it at email@example.com.